Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Nether: No Freddy or Jason but Casper lives here!

 So my buddies and I decided to explore the Nether in our survival world. Conquer a.k.a "Ninja", went first.

In the span of five minutes, five Ghasts shot at him, the portal went down several times, and to make matters worse, the portal spawned above a pit of lava. And nothing else.

Couple days later, (or as he puts it, "after 'Pearl Harbor'") a cobblestone bridge was built, and access to the "main land" was granted.

That didn't stop the giant floating bastards to shoot at us NOOOOOOOO!

Now, I haven't traveled much to Minecraft's version of Hell much. So it came as a surprise to me how many Zombie Pig-men were inhabiting this main beachhead of sorts. 

It's staring at me...I'm scared...
That undead piggy staring at me in the picture? Called him, well, it, "Bob". A Ghast came out of nowhere and shot him while trying to kill me. Poor "Bob" never knew what hit him.

I decided to look for Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees while my friend was mining glow stone. Apparently even they don't live there. Shame.

Before leaving Hell, a.k.a "The Nether", a friendly Ghast decided to tail one of my friends while HE was leaving. Unfortunatley for Casper, he failed to kill him. Luckily I was still around!

I could swear I had the "Indiana Jones" theme going on as I pretty much ran a friggn mile.

Soon as I come back to the real world, I am greeted by three creepers, a skeleton, and my favorite thing of all, a couple of spiders.

It's almost as if the game is trying to kill me. Weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment