Thursday, September 6, 2012

Being an ass in Skyrim: Another day at the office

 So my friend Conquer was playing "Skyrim" yesterday. But that's not the interesting thing. It's his stories:

While I was playing something else, he "wanted to know who owns the Lumber Mill or I will fucking burn it to the ground," threatened a women to get off the forge "because you don't have a fucking house to build!", and gutted a daughter in front of their parents, before killing the Storm Cloaks guild, and all the townspeople.
 
 AND, he cast "Rage" on a bride, and watched as she killed dozens of people, and her
groom/Conquer's target. He promises me he won't to that to me; God forbid if he does...

When I asked him what guild he joined, "All of them," he said. "I am the Dean of the 'Mage's Guild', but I'm not allowed to go back there."

Wait, your the Dean of the friggn 'Mages/Wussies Guild', and you can never go back? Mind. Fucked. I can only guess he did some very inappropriate things to those poor wusses.

"I bring great dishonor to the 'Dragon Borne' name." Yes Conquer. Yes you do.

UPDATE: Conquer is now married and has a child in the game now. Ah, Irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment