Saturday, September 8, 2012

Caspers and Creepers are asses

 So a couple days ago, we were finishing up a project of mine, when shit hit the fan. Which led to more shit hitting fans and noone coming out unscathed.

Conquer was doing something random, (proably trying to set something on fire, knowing him) when a creeper glitches behind him, and blows a hole in the very ground he's standing on. Now this usually isn't a problem. Noone gives a fuck about the landscape. But it blew a hole right smack dab to the bar we just fucking finished!

Goddam Ninjas! Er, I mean, Goddam Creepers!
That thing burning in the picture? A skeleton. Got free bone meal out of it, which means I broke even.

"What do we do?" my fellow companion asks. Normally I would go on a genocide-spree and kill every last suicide-bugger that roamed. But I was too lazy. So we went back into The Nether. Seeing as there were four bloody portals we could borrow the obsidian from. We thought it would be easy...*sobs*

Conquer took to mining and I took bodyguard duty. Don't worry, I'm legit. I have a plastic card.

Not EVEN 15 seconds in, five Ghasts come to sell us girl scout cookies. Seeing as I hate those bloody things, I told them where to go, (to their momma's, maybe they'll care) and carried on. It didn't go so well.

They took offense to my insult and started to lob fireballs of pain at me. Just me. This picture is my Exhibit A:

Oh, Fuck my life......
Before you ask, the fifth one, who I called "Sally" was behind me. So fighting on two fronts basically. The four their were having fun with trying to kill me.

Ten minutes later, and after getting hit by a fireball and falling into the lava, (Fuck you, Casper Jr.!) we book it outta there before a zombie pig men comes and tries to sell us real-estate within The Nether. I hate to have to say "no" and then have the feeling of an obsidian sword shoved up my ass.

Needless to say, the roof got patched up, and a Creeper happily tested it again.

Obsidian: It saves lives and is perfect for trolling them bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment