Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Zombies, Spiders, Skeletons oh my!

 So last night I had the goal of getting photos from Minecraft, while playing Survival mode. It didn't work out so well.

First thing that happens when we spawn: The host tells us "dudes this is totally on peaceful not hard!"

I can't believe I believed him.

Night falls; a creeper "creeps" up on a buddy of mine, blows up half his house. Wasn't able to warn him fast enough. D'oh!

Creatures: 1
Me: 0

Next night, a gang of skeletons rolls in like they own the place. I being the designated "bodyguard", take them on. Only to die thrice in the process.

Creatures: 4
Me: 0

As SOON as I spawn on a sandy island, I get chased by a frickin spider who feels the need to chew on my fat fucking ass! And there were TWO of them!

Creatures: 5
Me: 0

About an hour later and a few curse words that would make a sailor shit his pants, I get some revenge by slaughtering two skeletons, three spiders, and a zombie who was feeling an itch to eat some braiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins.

Creatures: 5
Me: 6 (booyah!)

Two hours in, (at this point I was more worried about becoming dinner than photos) I decided "let's build my own house! Because none of these dumbasses seem to want to help!" Oh but they did, in the form of clear-cutting all the good trees and seem to be more into threatening to boot me if I were to step into their house.

The hospitality was just flowing through everyone, as you can tell!

Then, in a last ditch effort one of the dudes decided it'd be TOTALLY funny to plant T.N.T in my friends house (after repairing it for the fifth time) and blowing it up for the sixth time. 

He rage-quit and went to play Forza Motorsport Four. I guess driving around in circles endlessly is considered "therapy" these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment