Monday, August 20, 2012

Crashed helicopter + MINES = Pain and swears

 I can't believe it took me an hour+ to figure this "puzzle" out...

So I decided to find out what happened to Stingray 1, one of the crashed helicopters in Call of Pripryat.

Thankfully when taking my stroll through the zone nothing had the urge or an itch to eat me, maul me, shoot me, or shout insults at me.

There was a zombie but he was more interested in humping a random wall, so I just let the two lovebirds be.

Now when you arrive at the crash site, the only thing standing between you and that bird is a wide, open field. The field is a lie.

I thought to myself "Oh, well this is easy!"

*Takes three steps into field. Steps on a mine, has free trip to Mars.*

Me: 0
Minefield: 1

I proably should've seen this sign first:

Thanks for the warning!
So, quick question: Who the fuck lands a HELICOPTER, in the middle of a MINEFIELD?????

Chucking bolts left and right only led to a "click" sound, which politely put means "don't step here dumbass!"

Running and jumping don't work. The blatant path you see there (the big white road) is mined, so what now?

Not shown, there are these poles dotting the place: Follow the poles people. They don't lie.

Finally over, the crew is dead (ya don't say...) and the black box is intact. Sweet! Now let's GTFO before anything horrible happens!

I spoke too soon.

Well that takes care of one problem.
Minefield: 20
Dumb mutated pigs: -20
Me: One happy camper

Can I have ONE mission without a herd of mutants swarming me?

Noone said Fleshes (One-eyed pigs mainly) were smart. Noone said you can't eat them either, according to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R folklore.

Well, I won't go hungry tonight!

Picture of running fleshes supplied by the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment