Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I am not a survivor.


 So I finally got some photos of me dying totally kicking ass in survival in Minecraft.

We decided to build separate houses as mentioned by my friend who, again, brung up the idea to cannibalize me first. Such a nice friend!

I was unable to gather enough materials to finish my house, (i.e a DOOR) which soon led me to a confrontation with a skeleton, three creepers, and a spider.

I manage to kill the skeleton with three hearts remaining.

Me: 1
Monsters: 0

A few seconds later and borrowed some wood from a neighbor, I have a door. Only to have this chap to come and say "hi",

I watch you while your sleeping

I grab a sword and whack his ass into bone meal.

Me: 2
Monsters: 0

Soon after the creepers start to invade. And when I say "invade"I mean "spawn on every square inch of grass populating the country side."

Four creepers attempt to blow me up and my house. Only one manages to do so.

Me: 2
Monsters: -4 (suckers!)

About two minutes later, the spiders invaded. I decided to try and get a picture of one up close. You know, like they do it on the Discovery Channel. After five different attempts, I finally got one: 

Waaaaaaaay too close for comfort. 
Totally. Wort. It.

Me: -3 (for the times I died getting that picture)
Monsters: 1 (bastards.)

I think the next update should give us the ability to create a can of frickin Raid. That'll fuckin teach those spiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment