Monday, January 14, 2013

Update for Future Post

Here's the post. Enjoy!

So there are these "Courier" missions in Assassins Creed Three, in which you deliver letters to random people.

Now, having said this, I have a special post coming dealing with this "mission." The letters you give have no meaning: It could be divorce papers for all I know.

So I have decided to make it interesting. I will be putting in my own words in what I think could be in those letters.

I have no frigging clue where I'm going with this, but hopefully you enjoy enjoy what creative comedy I spill out.

I will update this post tomorrow with more details.

I did say I wanted to write more. And here I am, eh?

Have a good one people!

Edit One: Alright so the "Courier" messages are going to be satirical letters to people that needed the letters. There were at least nine or so individuals, all at diffrent locations that resemble them. I.e. Dock worker, farmer, etc.

I don't know when the first post will hit, I am being hit with a nasty case of pain and sickness. Ah, how I love life...

No comments:

Post a Comment