Saturday, November 24, 2012

Final Dark Souls: Send me out, Kingseeker Frampt.

Long story short: I suck at showing off shit proper. I will come back to this one day.


When you defeat Blighttown and ring the Second Bell, head back to Firelink to meet someone special.

So who's waiting for us?

"Strange Creature?" NO REALLY!?
This is the next "person" main purpose is to send you on the quest to complete the game. From here on in, you are almost at the half way point. That doesn't mean it gets any easier. Oh hell no.

I took photos of what he said in full. So I will let my serpent friend do the rest of the talking. I also put what he said under the photo in case it's unreadable.

Sorry for the crooked pics. My tripod was being an asshole. 

"Ahh, hello. Was it you who rang the Bell of Awakening?"
No that was Bob. I'm just his messenger.

"I am the primordial serpent, Kingseeker Frampt, close friend of the Great Lord Gwyn.
I would've never guessed.

"Chosen Undead, who has rung the Bell of Awakening,"

"I wish to elucidate your fate,"
"Do you seek such enlightenment?"
Sure why not.
"Very well. Then I am pleased to share."
Grab a seat folks, Grampa Frampt is gonna be awhile.

"Chosen Undead, Your fate...is to succeed the Great Lord Gwyn,"
"So that you may link the Fire, cast away the Dark, and undo the curse of the Undead."
So in other words; Link the bonfires, and me and my Undead homies can rest in peace? Where do I sign on the dotted line?

"To this end, you must visit Anor Londo, and acquire the Lordvessel."
There's always a friggn' catch.

Speak to me buddy, or I'll be using you for fish bait.
You have to re-talk to him to get more info out of him.

"Those who seek the Realm of Lords must brave Sen's Fortress, a deadly house of traps."
Really? Sounds like a brothel. Except everything in there tries to kill you.

"Many have gone before you, but none have returned."
Comforting.

"Fate has chosen you, but proceed with caution."
Easy for you to say.

"Farewell, Chosen Undead. I remain here, and await thee."
 Your gonna be waiting a loooong time buddy.

And here ends this LP sadly. A link above will take you to the post why. Hope you enjoyed this adventure. Wave by Chantalle!

"Farewell from Chantalle and Frampt!"


No comments:

Post a Comment